£45000 per annum
11 days ago
- Permanent Role
- £36-£38,000 / OTE £45k
- Office based - 40 hour Week
Our client, a prestigious finance brokerage based in West Yorkshire have a rare opportunity for an experienced Sales Leader to join their expanding team.
The successful candidate will report to and support Sales Management in the day to day running of the department and to achieve the department goals whilst ensuring the Account Manager's comply with company and FCA policies.
Duties of the Automotive Sales Leader role will include but are not limited to:
- Familiarise self with, and comply with, the FCA Conduct Rules (and any similar rules imposed by the FCA) at all times
- Complete all required ongoing training and competency requirements as required by the FCA and Company
- If applicable, complete an annual fitness and propriety assessment
- Assist the Sales Management to lead with passion and energy to drive a high performing team culture.
- Promote effective communication between the Sales Teams and Business Support
- Deputise for the Sales Manager when required
- Ensure effective communication of any changes to the team in terms of policies / procedures
- To be responsible for updating and communicating all lender updates and changes to terms
- Identify opportunities to increase performance and bring such opportunities to the attention of the Senior Management
- Assist in day to day management of Account Managers as directed by Sales Management
- Production and analysis of Management Information.
- Drive performance through coaching, feedback and ongoing development
- Complete call monitoring sessions on a weekly basis
- Identify areas of performance improvement within individuals. Implement appropriate action plans
- Carry out monthly One to One’s (bi-monthly One to One’s where under performance dictates)
- Ensure adequate records and evidence are kept of the results of employee training, highlighting trends, ongoing training needs and proposing solutions
Key Competencies of this Automotive Sales Leader role:
- Managing People
- Customer Focus
- Quality Orientation
- Planning & Organising
- Persuasiveness & Influencing
Essential requirements for the Automotive Sales Leader role:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- An understanding of the car finance options and/or prestige motor trade
- At least three years’ experience as a Sales Manager or Senior Account Manager overseeing a sales team, preferably within a regulated environment
- Previous experience of overseeing a structured sales process
- Proven and demonstrable track record
- Coaching and mentoring skills
If this Automotive Sales Leader Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Harrogate please contact Helen Terry at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.