£20000 per annum
11 days ago
Main Dealer - Volume
£18k-£20k per annum
Our client, a main dealer based in Huddersfield has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator to join their growing team.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have recent experience gained in a main dealer environment as a Sales Administrator working in fast paced environment.
As a Sales Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Ordering taxing registering vehicles and recording new and used purchases
- Processing customer orders
- Stock reports and reconciliations
-FCA regulations to be met
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Supporting the sales team
Required Skills for the Sales Administrator role:
- Great customer service skills
- IT literate
- Excellent telephone manner
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- A professional approach and attitude is essential
If this Car Sales Administrator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Huddersfield please contact Helen Terry at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.