£30000 per annum
12 days ago
- Up to £32,000 Depending On Experience
- Car Fuel Allowance
- Automotive Parts Recycler
- Busy Working Environment
Our Client, a well-established professional vehicle recycler requires an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join their Self-Serve Parts Department team in Fareham.
The succesful Parts Customer Service Manager key responsibilities will involve:
- Dealing with all Parts related queries in a professional, prompt and courteous manner,
- Portraying a positive first impression of the Front of House Department.
- Building customer relationships to ensure repeat business and customer satisfaction is vital to success.
Parts Customer Service Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Managing the Parts Team
- Advising customers on available parts and locations of vehicles
- Advising Customers on Stock availability
- Assisting with customer queries
- Raising invoices for parts sold
- Liaison with other members of staff i.e. Parts Sales Representative
- Dealing with incoming customer calls
Due to the nature of the role it is essential that any applicant has experience within the automotive sector and strong knowledge of vehicles, Parts or Service environments would be the most relevant roles within the motor trade.
The hours for this Parts Customer Service Manager role are on a 4 week rota - Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 8am to 5pm, Sunday 9am to 3pm
- Week 1: 6 days Tuesday off
- Week 2: 6 days Tuesday off
- Week 3: 4 days Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday off
- Week 4: 6 days Tuesday off
The successful Parts Customer Service Manager will earn up to £30,000 Basic Depending On Experience & Bonus + Car Fuel Allowance
If you are interested in working at a well-established Automotive Parts Recycler or any other automotive business as a Parts Customer Service Manager or want to know more about other Automotive Jobs in Fareham, Portsmouth, Southampton and Hampshire then please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!