£32000 per annum
13 days ago
- £28,000 – £32,000 Depending on experience
- Monday – Friday 07:00am – 16:00pm with Overtime essential when required with an occasional Saturday shift
Our client is looking for a Commercial Vehicle Technician to maintain and repair the fleet of vans.
You will be responsible for troubleshooting issues as the successful Commercial Vehicle Technician, along with fixing the issues and aiming to maximise reliability and functionality.
As a Commercial Vehicle Technician, you are expected to have good eye-hand coordination and have excellent problem-solving abilities.
The successful Commercial Vehicle Technician must also be a good communicator to provide advice to the drivers.
Responsibilities for the Commercial Vehicle Technician role:
- Inspecting vehicle engine, mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Routine inspection, service and repair for PSV/MOT
- Schedule future maintenance and advise on good vehicle use
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues
- Provide accurate estimates of time for a repair or maintenance job
- Keep logs on work and issues
- Call out when necessary
If this Commercial Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Lurgan please contact Demi Briers at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.