£36452 per annum
11 days ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 45 hours per week (Earlies & Lates)
- Salary: Up to £36,500 Salary + overtime paid at x 1.5
- Rare opportunity for someone with a HGV / Municipal background!
Our automotive client is a national Company which boasts one of the largest and most modern commercial fleets available in the market place today. They have the latest technology available on their vehicles and in their workshops, and their brands enjoy the very best on-the-road presence.
The site itself consists of a small, friendly and highly skilled team of HGV Technicians, they are actively looking to hire an experienced HGV Technician to join the team whom ideally has experience working with municipal vehicles.
Key Responsibilities as a HGV / Municipal Technician
- General maintenance and repair of HGV and Municipal Vehicles.
- Body inspection and defects.
- Accurate recording of all work and data.
- A professional and proven track record as an HGV Technician.
- Fully qualified Level 3 City and Guilds or NVQ in Vehicle Mechanics.
- Full UK Driving Licence, an HGV license preferable but not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to work for a large reputable Company where the staff are treated well and additional training and development opportunities are given.
Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this HGV Technician Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Chippenham area then please contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.