£40000 per annum
11 days ago
- Circa £28,000 Basic - £40,000 OTE
- Monday - Friday - 8:00am - 6.00pm
- Rotating Saturdays paid as overtime
- Well established Main Dealer
Our Client, a Franchised Car Dealership in the Barnstaple area, is currently looking to hire a professional Service Manager to manage their Service Department.
As the Service Manager you will be expected to be a proactive member of the management team, with overall responsibility for the Service Department. You will be responsible for managing a team and will be required to run an efficient and professional operation.
You will greet customers in to the Service Department and book their vehicles in for associated repair work, have extensive liaison with the workshop to chase work in progress, up-sell on additional products and services where possible, and keep customers informed of the progress of their vehicle whilst taking payments for work completed.
The requirements for this Service Manager role:
- You will need to have a track record in either a Service Manager or Aftersales Manager's role.
- You will need to be effective in managing and supporting colleagues and have the drive and determination to maintain policies that constantly improve customer satisfaction and the businesses reputation.
- You will need to be IT literate and any experience with the Pinnacle dealer management system would be of great benefit.
If this Service Manager vacancy sounds like its for you or if you would like to find out more about others like it, please contact Joel at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.