£26000 per annum
11 days ago
- £24,000 basic salary / £26,000 OTE
- Monday to Friday
- Previous experience in the Motor Trade is essential
Working as a Warranty Clerk within a busy Warranty Department you will process warranty claims to manufacturer standards. You will ensure accurate submissions of warranty and goodwill claims on a daily basis and also monitor daily, weekly and monthly warranty reports.
Responsibilities as a Warranty Administrator
- Preparing all warranty claims for submission to manufacturers for payment
- Checking and clearing weekly statements and querying any overdue claims not paid or any discrepancies in payments
- Ensuring all documentation falls in line with manufacturers' guidelines
- Preparing invoices and warranty claims accurately in accordance with manufacturers' and departmental standards with regard to claim deals and administration of open time, clocking and job card write-ups;
- Ensuring repair order documentation is fully and correctly completed;
- Ensuring all policy claims are quickly dealt with and the customer reimbursements are correct;
- Maintaining high standards of control over displaced material returned to manufacturers;
- Accurately reconciling warranty credits and correctly administering discrepancies.
You will have the ability to work well under pressure, handle conflicting demands, identify priorities and schedule work appropriately. As you will be working closely with the Service Team and the relevant manufacturers, some technical knowledge would be an advantage. You will have a friendly but professional manner and able to demonstrate integrity, discretion and objectivity as well as being able to meet deadlines without compromising on the quality of work.
If this Warranty Administrator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Perth please contact Finn Kelly at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!