£27500 per annum
10 days ago
- Motor Trade Experience Essential
- Opportunity To Work At a Dealership With an Outstanding Reputation
Our Main Dealer client is actively looking to hire an experienced Automotive Service Advisor for their site.
This prestigious company is renounced for its quality of products and service, as well as a friendly inviting working atmosphere.
Main Duties as a Service Advisor:
- Make customer bookings and plan customer arrival times (where possible).
- Greet all customers at Reception in a courteous and considerate manner and agree their service and repair requirements with them.
- Take ownership responsibility for customer vehicles, keys and workshop parking.
- Complete Repair Orders and inform customers of approximate prices, delivery times and acceptable methods of payment.
- Carry out road tests and physical inspections where necessary.
- Establish the customer’s onward travel arrangements and offer a service loan car or courtesy transport where applicable.
- Load the workshop efficiently using agreed Flat Rate times and our Reservation System without exceeding capacity.
- Monitor progress in workshop to ensure promised time frames are delivered.
- Liaise and update customers to ensure approval for additional work required has the customers consent and agreement.
They offer relevant manufacturer training and career development opportunities for their staff.
If you’re looking to further your career then apply today!!
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Dorchester please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Service Advisors to Dealer Principals.