Basic Salary Negotiable, Depending on Experience
13 days ago
- Basic salary negotiable DOE
- Mon to Fri and 1 in 3 Saturdays
- Main Dealer
A highly rewarding Master Technician position has become available for a highly reputable, Family Run Dealership in Oldham.
Our client is a well-established dealer group in the Motor Trade. We are looking for experienced and qualified Master Technicians with a 'can-do' attitude.
You will be responsible with assisting technicians and feed them the knowledge you've obtained over your career and ensuring all your work is maintained to the highest standards of safety and meet all legislative and corporate standards.
To be considered for this Master Technician role, you must be
- Qualified Level 4 or Master Technician in Vehicle Maintenance
- Confident in all jobs from servicing to diagnostics
- A Full UK Driving License
- Excellent knowledge of electrics and diagnostics
- Be able to pay attention to detail, working within a busy workshop environment, you will be handling all aspects of the electrical diagnostics as well as delivering a high level of technical advice, service and maintenance
If this Master Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Oldham please contact Naomi Jenkins at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.