Newcastle upon Tyne
£29000 per annum
4 days ago
- Basic salary up to £27,000 depending on experience / £29,000 OTE
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30-5:30. 1 in 3 Saturday mornings.
Our client, a family-run business in Newcastle, is seeking a Vehicle Technician to join the team.
Vehicle Technician Requirements and Responsibilities:
- You must be Qualified to City & Guilds Level 2 or NVQ Level 3 to be successful in this role.
- Holding a valid MOT licence Class 4 is desirable but the client is happy to invest in a stable technician to obtain their licence.
- You must be capable of a full range of jobs, from basic servicing and repairs to diagnostics and larger jobs.
- You must be confident working independently and to a high standard.
What the Successful Vehicle Technician will get:
- The opportunity to join a family-run business who values their staff.
- Join a close-knit team and develop your skills.
- Training opportunities for those who do not currently have an MOT licence.
- Basic salary of up to £27,000.
- Efficiency based bonus to boost your earnings to £29,000 OTE.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newscastle please contact Grace at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.