£30000 per annum
10 days ago
- OTE £30,000, Basic Salary £22,000 Depending On Experience
- Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm & 1 in 3 Saturdays 8am – 1pm
- Family Run Main Dealer Environment
Our Client, an Automotive Main Dealership requires an experienced Aftersales Advisor to join their Service Department team in Southampton.
The applicant’s key responsibilities will involve dealing with all Parts & Service related queries in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department. They will plan and organise efficient operation of the service department. Building customer relationships to ensure repeat business and customer satisfaction is vital to success.
Your duties as a Service Advisor will include:
- Interpreting customer concerns and comments and liaising with technicians
- Liaison with customers about any additional work required
- Greeting customers and scheduling services
- Estimating time and costs associated with repairs
- Handling customer complaints
- Responding to customer requests
- Tracking the vehicle through the workshop via CDK System
As a Service Advisor you will need to demonstrate:
- A professional manner
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to gather technical information and relay it in a way that customers will understand
Requirements as a Service Advisor:
Due to the nature of the role it is essential that any applicant has experience within a Service environment within the motor trade.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm & 1 in 3 Saturdays 8am – 1pm
Salary: OTE £30,000, Basic Salary £22,000 Depending On Experience
If you are interested in working at a well-established Main Car Dealership as a Service Advisor or want to know more about other Automotive Jobs in Southampton, Fareham, Portsmouth and Hampshire, then please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK