£19000 per annum
10 days ago
- Prestige Main Car Dealer
- 6 Month Fixed contract - 40 hours per week Mon to Fri
- Pay dependent on experience + overtime available and paid additionally
Our client, a Prestige Main Car Dealer in the Stoke area, is actively looking for a Parts Advisor/Driver to assist within their Parts/Warehouse operation.
To be considered for this Parts Advisor / Driver role, our client is looking for:
- A great attitude and the willingness to adapt to what is thrown your way
- Experience within a Parts/Warehouse environment
- A full Driving License with minimal points (Driving will be required for 2/3 hours most days)
- Experience as a Parts Advisor would be an advantage, however our client is willing to look at candidates with a great attitude who is willing to learn the relevant skills within the Parts department.
In return for your hard-work, our client offers:
- 6 Month fixed contract
- 40 Hours Mon to Fri
- Saturdays not mandatory but overtime will be available (paid additionally)
- Wage dependent on experience of the individual (Likely to be around National Minimum Wage)
If you feel you have the relevant criteria to be considered for this opportunity, please get in touch ASAP.
If this Parts Advisor / Driver Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Stoke please contact Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.