£31000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Basic Salary up to £31,000 depending on experience.
- Monday to Friday Role.
Are you a Technical Trainer looking for a new role? Or are you someone with experience of bringing on younger members of staff and/or apprentices?...eg Senior Technician/Master Technician/Workshop Control?
The Role / Requirements as a Technical Trainer:
- Use your experience to teach vehicle mechanics to apprentices.
- Organise training plans, problem-solving, trouble-shooting and lessons in line with franchise direction.
- Coordinate wider elements of education into the training scheme such as Maths and English.
- Support and mentor apprentices to ensure they reach maximum potential.
- Comply with government programmes and company procedures.
- Look after the motor trade's next generation.
- You will either possess or be willing to work towards and approved teaching qualification.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A basic salary of up to £31,000 depending on experience.
- Expenses and travel costs for site visits.
- A laptop and access to training resources.
- A chance to escape full-time work on the tools and use your knowledge in a role that is that "something different" people ask for.
- A position at the heart of one of the world's leading brands.
So please get in touch today with applications and queries as roles are disappearing fast in the current marketplace.
If this Technical Trainer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Derby please contact Sam at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.