£25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- £22k-£25k + Bonus
- Halifax Based
- Permanent role
Our client, a market leading commercial automotive business have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Service Advisor to join their expanding Halifax based team.
- Performing a service role both face to face and via telephone, achieving a consistently high standard of performance associated with high levels of customer service.
- Successfully complete sales/service enquires to the best commercial outcome for the company.
- Be flexible and willing to undertake tasks and roles which may combine other attributes. Any combination of Parts, Sales and Service.
- Handle customer queries efficiently and effectively – always offering a friendly and confident professional service.
- Ensure the accurate completion of all relevant company paperwork.
- Complete and deal with company sales orders/job cards/invoice queries and others in a timely manner.
- To act as front line liaison between the customer and their requirements.
The successful Service Advisor will have the following skill-set:
- Excellent telephone, IT, customer service and communication skills
- Good knowledge of the services offered by the company.
- Carry out all duties efficiently and effectively
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be reliable, dependable, honest and trustworthy
- Having knowledge about health and safety regulations
- Be able to complete paperwork effectively and accurately
- Displaying a good attitude towards work, and the aims and objectives required by management.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Halifax please contact Helen Terry at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.