£26000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Service Advisor Required in Farnham
- Basic £24,000 + OTE
- 08:30 - 18:00 Monday - Friday + Sat on a rota
Service Advisor required for Motorcycle Dealership in Alton.
The Service Advisor will be working alongside another Vehicle Service Advisor and will be responsible for providing a proactive service between customers and the workshop as well as customer bookings / reminders.
This Service Advisor role may includes;
- Interpreting customer concerns and comments and liaising with Motorcycle Technicians
- Liaison with customers about any additional work required
- Greeting customers and scheduling services
- Estimating time and costs associated with repairs
- Handling customer complaints
- Responding to customer requests
- Warrant administration and reporting
- Tracking the vehicle through the workshop.
The Successful Service Advisor will be greeting customers in to the Automotive Service Department, liaising with the Technicians in the Workshop to chase work in progress, keeping customers informed, and gaining authorisation for any additional work to be carried out whilst keeping your customers informed throughout the complete repair process.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Service Reception Vacancy or any other Automotive Jobs in South London & Surrey please contact Annalise Hoskins at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.