£30000 per annum
11 days ago
- Basic salary – depending on experience – up to £30,000
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30-5. 1 in 2 Saturday mornings
Our longstanding and trusted client in Carlisle is seeking an Experienced Technician to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities as a Vehicle Technician:
- You must be a Level 3 Qualified Technician or equivalent.
- You will ideally hold a valid MOT licence, if not you must be willing to train and complete the course which the client will be happy to fund.
- You need to be capable of a full range of jobs including Diagnostics.
- Previous experience working in a Main Dealer is desirable.
- Capable of working to a high standard efficiently.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A competitive basic salary of up to £30,000 depending on your skill set and experience.
- Brand training from the offset and throughout to continue developing your career.
- Join a family run business and become part of a close-knit team.
- Opportunity to join one of our trusted clients and work alongside previous placements.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Carlisle please contact Grace at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.