£50000 per annum
9 days ago
- Basic salary in the region of £35,000; OTE of £50,000!
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing accident repair group who have a number of sites across the UK.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day performance, service delivery and profitability of a busy accident repair centre. You will manage a team of productive staff, front of house advisors and administrators.
Further responsibilities of a Bodyshop Manager
- To deliver financial results in line with targeted profit margins
- To manage site resources and costs
- To actively and effectively manage work provider and supplier relationships
- To deliver structured individual performance management processes
Candidate Criteria for this Bodyshop Manager role:
- Must have experience in a Bodyshop Manager role for at least a year
- Come from a VDA background so you can conduct vehicle damage estimates accurately and efficiently
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
- Driven to exceed customer expectations with every interaction
If this Bodyshop Manager interests you, or you would like to hear more about other Automotive Management opportunities, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.