£35000 per annum
19 days ago
- Salary: up to £32,000 basic (depending on experience) + uncapped bonus opportunity.
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 - 17:30 / 1 in 4 Saturdays 8:00 - 17:00.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client, a Franchised Car Dealership in the Dagenham area, is currently looking to hire a fully qualified, experienced and professional Service Technician join their workshop.
Main duties as a Vehicle Technician will include
- Carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client.
- Ensure faults are accurately diagnosed.
- Report to the workshop controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance.
- Ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
As a Vehicle Technician, you will be fully skilled in all aspects of servicing and vehicle repairs. Identifying faults and making improvements you must have both a Right First Time approach to your work and a motivation to exceed your productivity targets.
To be an ideal candidate for this role you will have some experience working as a Vehicle Technician, and qualified to a Level 3 NVQ or Similar. Ideally you will hold an MOT Licence. You must hold a clean driving licence.
Excellent working hours for this role and fantastic bonus opportunities.
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Dagenham please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.