£30000 per annum
9 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £27,500 / £30,000+ OTE
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30-5. 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30-3.
Our client, a Service Centre in Durham, is seeking an Assistant Manager to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities as a Assistant Service Manager / MOT Tester:
- An MOT Licence is desirable for this role to be able to help out with workload
- You may be a current Assistant Service Manager, Workshop Controller, Fast Fit Branch Manager looking for a new role or a good Technician who has often stepped into the role looking for progression.
- Responsible for a team of Technicians, managing the Workshop diary and ensuring that jobs are completed to the agreed timescale and to a high standard.
- Be able to bring top quality customer service, good all round mechanical skill and knowledge, as well as supervising a team.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A basic salary of up to circa £27,500 depending on your experience
- A performance based bonus scheme that can boost your earnings to £30,000+ OTE.
- Opportunity to join a close-knit team and work for a family-run business where you will be a valued member of staff.
- Join a company that offers a long term career with development and progression opportunities.
Please get in touch today with applications and queries as roles are disappearing fast in the current marketplace.
If this Assistant Service Manager / MOT Tester Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Durham please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!