£30000 per annum
3 months ago
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am-5.00pm.
- Salary: £25-30,000 p.a. (depending on experience).
- Contract: Contract for 12 months.
Our client, an automotive Main Car Dealership is actively looking to hire an Assistant Accountant on a 12 months contract basis.
Due to the nature of the role they are looking for applicants whom have a professional track record as an Assistant Accountant or Assistant Accountant within a Main Car Dealership.
Key Responsibilities of the Assistant Accountant role:
- Assisting in Managing a team of 6.
- Reporting to the Group Accountant.
- Control Account Reconciliations as required.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Managing the Leasing Arm of the business.
- Nominal Ledger Reconciliations.
- Daily Bank forecasts.
- Monthly Cashflow forecasts.
- Assist in preparation of timely management accounts.
- Assisting and setting up BACS Payments and Faster Payments.
- Submission of Financial and statistical data to the Manufacturer.
- Maintaining the Group Fixed Asset Ledgers.
- Year End Audit Preparation.
Assistant Accountant Minimum requirements:
- Professional track record as an Assistant Accountant or Assistant Accountant within a Main Car Dealership.
- Previous cash handling skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Clear and effective communicator, adaptable to all levels of the business.
- Objectivity and problem solving skills.
- Ability to be pro-active and work on own initiative.
- Previous Motor Trade experience.
- Previous Knowledge of CDK / Autoline Drive preferred.
- Motor trade accounts experience is essential.
If this Assistant Accountant Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Harlow please contact Lousia Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.