£22000 per annum
9 days ago
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am-5.00pm.
- Salary: up to £23,000 p.a. (depending on experience).
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our automotive client, a reputable Main Car Dealership in Harlow, is actively looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to work in their busy accounts department.
Key Responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant:
- Processing Purchase Ledger invoices.
- Reconciling Supplier Statements.
- Clearing payments on Account.
- Reconcile Company Credit Cards, Service plan account and Amex.
- Assisting in Sales Ledger Debtor chasing and allocations.
- Cash posing and allocations.
- Control Account Reconciliations as required.
- Producing and Posting Nominal Ledger Journals.
- Nominal Ledger Reconciliations.
- Motor insurance database maintenance.
Accounts Assistant Requirements:
- Previous cash handling skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Clear and effective communicator, adaptable to all levels of the business.
- Objectivity and problem solving skills.
- Ability to be pro-active and work on own initiative.
- Previous Motor Trade experience preferred.
The position will be working from home for the time being due to the UK’s lockdown restrictions then revert to office based in due course; they will provide you with the necessary equipment for home working.
Applicants must be computer literate and knowledgeable with Excel and Microsoft Office, Kerridge experience would be an advantage but not essential as well as an AAT qualification and ideally a motor trade background.
If this Accounts Assistant Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Harlow please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.