£28000 per annum
9 days ago
- Required in Dublin
- £28k Basic + Bonus
We are seeking a Service Advisor to join our Client’s dealership in the Dublin area.
Duties of a Service Advisor:
- Checking customers vehicles onto site and checking out loan vehicles.
- Monitoring progress through the workshop
- Liaising with the customer throughout
- Upsell any additional products including service plans and various add ons
- Complete full breakdown of work carried out and take payment.
- Provide excellent customer service, maintain and develop relationships. Essential:
- Must have previous experience working as a service advisor
- Full UK driving license
- Excellent customer service skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this Service Advisor role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Demi Briers at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals