£50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Up to £45-50,000+ uncapped annual on-target-earnings!
- Mon to Sat with day off in the week and no Sundays!
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has become available for a Business Manager within our client’s Franchised Car Dealership in the Guildford, Surrey region!
Reporting to the Sales Manager and working as part of a team, as a Business Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and supporting the sales team during the sales process, engaging directly with customers at the appropriate time.
- Managing our client's CRM system regarding sales, renewals, process and reporting.
- The training and coaching of the sales team in sales process and products.
- Controlling the sale of finance and insurance (F&I) products and services.
- Compliance for the sale, administration and control of F&I products.
- Control of all payments/commissions, for vehicles and F&I products, both from customers and finance companies.
- Ensuring all F&I transactions are made in accordance with FCA regulations and code of practice.
- Relationship management between finance companies and our client.
In order to be eligible you will ideally live in and around the Guildford, Surrey region or be within a reasonable commuting distance of Guildford, Surrey. To succeed in this role, you will need to have strong and stable Automotive Business Management/Sales Controller experience within a franchise approved dealer environment, be FCA accredited, and have a comprehensive understanding of financial legislation. You will need to have a desire to produce results, be a strong team leader, have a commitment to excellence, be able to build outstanding customer relationships, and have a genuine passion to work for the company and the manufacturer. You will need to be brand focused, capable of working independently and have the energy and commitment to seek every sales opportunity. A UK driving license with minimal points is essential at this stage.
If this Business Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Surrey please contact Liam Buffenbarger at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.