£38000 per annum
9 days ago
- Monday to Friday; 8.30am-5.30pm (1 hour lunch) plus alternate Saturday mornings
- Salary up to £35,000 - possibly more for a more skilled Vehicle Technician
- Great opportunity for an accomplished technician to lead a workshop
Our client a family run Independent Automotive Service Centre in Coventry and is currently looking to hire a qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician.
Requirements and Responsibilities within this role:
- You must be a Fully Qualified and Experienced Technician.
- Capable of completing a full range of mechanical jobs to a high standard.
- You must have exceptional Diagnostic skills and be able to solve complex problems with no support.
- Confident working independently to achieve your efficiency targets.
- Be able to lead and assist collegaues
- Confident doing engine work / rebuilds
What the Successful Senior Vehicle Technician will get a competitive basic salary depending on your experience and skill level.
If this Senior Vehicle Technician vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it, or other Vehicle Mechanic Jobs and Motor Trade opportunities in the Warwickshire area, please contact Matt at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.