£22000 per annum
11 days ago
- Basic salary between £20,000 - £22,000 depending on experience.
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm. 1 in 2 Saturday mornings.
- Opportunity to join a growing Accident Repair Group who have a fantastic reputation!
Responsibilities as a Bodyshop Advisor include
- Responsible for the administration of all customer service matters including receptionist duties, bookings, courtesy car, diary control and customer satisfaction responses
- Liaise with the workshop and insurance companies
- You are expected to maintain up to date knowledge on Bodyshop procedures and developments, and be able to clearly communicate these to the customer.
- Completing each part of the customers journey with the utmost attention to customer satisfaction
Previous experience in the Automotive Industry as a Service Advisor is essential, either from a Bodyshop or Main Dealer.
If this Bodyshop Advisor opportunity interests you, or you would like to hear more about other Bodyshop opportunities in Birmingham, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.