£30000 per annum
5 days ago
- Based in Orpington
- Circa £24-30k Per Anum
- Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
Our client, a luxury Independent Car Dealership is looking to recruit a Call Centre Manager for their expanding business.
As a Call Centre Manager you will require both sales & customer service skills. Candidates must be passionate about providing excellent customer service and be self-motivated to be part of our highly successful team.
The successful candidate will be conducting a range of outbound call making including;
- Lost sale feedback calls
- Service Reminder calls/ MOT reminder calls
- B2B introduction calls
- Answering overflow inbound calls
- Answering inbound live chat enquiries
Key Objectives as a Call Centre Manager:
- To build rapport with customers and identify their requirements
- To deliver excellent customer satisfaction
- To make daily prospecting calls using our database and systems
- To achieve and maintain a high level of vehicle sales including add-on sales
- You must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Call Centre Manager
- You must be a good communicator and have great customer interaction skills.
- You must have strong IT skills.
- You must be highly motivated and be determined to succeed in a competitive sales environment
- You must be smart in appearance and well organised
- You must hold a valid full UK driving licence
- You must be able to drive to our location within 20 minutes.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9-6pm (these hours and days are subject to change once the department has expanded) the successful candidate must be flexible.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
If this Call Centre Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Orpington please contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.