£25000 per annum
7 days ago
- Monday to Friday Only 9 am - 5.30 pm
- Earnings around £25,000
- Career Progression
Our client requires an Automotive PDI Technician to work to the highest standards of quality and efficiency in their workshop based in the Stoke area.
Key Responsibilities as a PDI Technician:
- Check overused cars pre-sale and ensure they are customer ready.
- Perform any necessary repairs or services, likely minor.
- Work efficiently, with a keen eye for detail.
- Liaise with the Sales Department regarding expected completion times.
The successful PDI Technician must be qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics, have a positive, 'can-do' attitude, and willingness to work as part of an effective team.
Our client’s vehicle technicians also benefit from regular manufacturer training to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest models and techniques. Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this PDI Vehicle Technician Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the local area then please contact Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.