£33000 per annum
6 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £28,000 / £33,000 OTE
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30-5. 1 in 2 Saturdays. 8:30-12:30
Our client, a Main Dealer in Lincoln, is seeking a Master Technician to join the team.
Master Technician Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Applications are sought from Technicians qualified to Level 3 and up.
- An MOT Licence would be beneficial but is not essential for the role.
- You must be capable of completing a wide range of mechanical jobs, including diagnostics, to a high standard.
- You will be maintaining vehicles, carrying out inspections, repairs and services whilst liaising with Service Advisors and Customers.
What the Successful Master Technician will get:
- A competitive basic salary of up to £28,000 depending on your skill set and experience.
- This is supplemented by Saturday hours, paid at overtime, and a bonus scheme. Taking your on target earnings to £33,000.
- Working hours of Monday to Friday from 8:30am until 5pm. You will also work 1 in 2 Saturdays, 8:30-12:30.
- Brand training and development opportunities.
- A generous company benefits package
Please get in touch with applications and queries today as jobs are being taken up quickly in the current market.
If this Master Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Lincoln please contact Finn Kelly at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.