£40000 per annum
6 days ago
- £15,000 basic salary with £35,000 - £40,000 uncapped annual earnings.
- Personal company car.
- Monday to Saturday with a scheduled day off in the week and 1 in 2 Sundays.
A not-to-miss opportunity has become available for an experienced and professional New/Used Car Sales Executive at our client's franchise approved car dealership in Cirencester.
As a Car Sales Executive, you will be reporting to the Sales Manager and working with a close-knit sales team, you will be required to sell new and used cars, accessories, finance, finance related products and warranties with the aim of reaching and exceeding targets.
You will be required to keep customers informed of delivery progress and advise customers of any delays that may progress.
You will be required to resolve any queries which may arise and collect payment from customers before releasing the vehicle.
Car Sales Executives must explain warranty, service arrangements, introduce customer to the Automotive Service Department and demonstrate the cars features and offer any other support that may be required.
In order to be eligible you will ideally live within a reasonable commuting distance of Cirencester. You must be of smart appearance, IT literate, organised with your workload, and be highly sales motivated with the ability to work towards KPI’s and under pressure.
Our client is ideally looking for candidates with a strong and stable track record in new and used car sales alongside a UK driving license with minimal points.
For your hard work as a Car Sales Executive our client is offering:
- Starting basic salary of £15,000 per annum.
- Uncapped and realistic on-target-earning of £35,000 - £40,000+ per annum subject to sales performance.
- Personal company car.
- 23 days annual holidays allowance plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you gain a day off in lieu to compensate for it).
- Holiday pay based on 12 month average of your wages.
- Full manufacturer approved training.
- Company pension and staff benefits scheme.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with an industry leading brand and long-standing local car dealer group.
- Working hours from 8:45am-6:00pm Monday to Friday with a day off in the week. You are also required to work Saturday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm and one in two Sundays 10:00 am - 4:00 pm.
If this Car Sales Executive Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cirencester please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.