£31000 per annum
4 days ago
- 4 on 4 off / 6am - 6pm
- Competitive hourly rate
- Opportunities to progress
Our client, a franchise approved commercial vehicle dealership in the Manchester area, is currently looking to hire a HGV Technician for their day shift rota.
Your key objectives as a HGV Technician will include:
- To complete all service work and defined maintenance work of the utmost quality and efficiency within manufacturers time schedules.
- Supply a professional performance in all aspects of work activities to make an essential contribution to the value and retention of customers.
- Supporting colleagues in the workshop with any technical issues and innovations.
- Ability to carry out comprehensive diagnosis and repairs of malfunctions.
- To ensure that all company policies and procedures applicable to their area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
- Document the results of diagnosis/repairs/service/safety inspections.
In order to be eligible for this HGV Technician role, you will ideally live in the Manchester region or within a reasonable commuting distance of Manchester. You will need to be qualified to a minimum Level 3 standard in HGV Maintenance and Repair as well as a proven track records in a workshop environment post qualification.
Either a Class 1 or Class 2 HGV driving license would be highly advantageous for your application for this HGV Technician role, however is non-essential at this stage.
For your hard work as a Day Shift HGV Technician our client is offering a competitive salary and various perks. Hourly pay is competitive with shift premium and grade bonus.
If you are interested in this HGV Technician role or any other jobs, please contact Naomi at Perfect Placement today.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy so if you are looking to refresh your Automotive career, then get in touch today. We have many Motor Trade jobs available across the whole of the UK.