£50000 per annum
3 days ago
£22,000 - £24,000 DOE + uncapped Commission. Realistic earnings of £50k+
Plus bonus (based on individual monthly billings), excellent holiday entitlement and contributory pension.
Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:45, with occasional remote work required.
Here at Perfect Placement, we have over 17 years of experience within Automotive Recruitment, with recent success across different Engineering sectors. We are actively seeking an experienced recruitment consultant who has a track record of hitting targets to join the fast-paced and busy team based in Norwich.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Skilled Recruitment Consultant to develop and build their own geographical area and Engineering Recruitment Desk with the help, support and guidance of the company.
- Manufacturing / Production
- Precision Engineering
- Welding / Fabricating
- Design Engineering
- Installation, Commissioning & Servicing
- HVAC & BMS
Responsibilities of the Engineering Recruitment Consultant will include:
- Working with and reporting to the Engineering Divisional Manager
- Using sales, business development, marketing and networking techniques in order to attract new and existing business.
- Developing strong business relationships with clients and candidates.
- To be a 360 recruitment specialist offering a consultative service to your business area.
- Identifying and approaching suitable candidates.
- Candidate searches - using our CRM recruitment database to identify the right person for all vacancies.
- Reviewing applications, managing the interview process and short-listing candidates.
- Briefing the candidate about the key responsibilities, salary and benefits of each vacancy.
- Managing the candidate and client experience throughout the whole recruitment process.
- Negotiating rates or terms and finalising arrangements between clients and candidates.
- Daily business development
The Successful Engineering Recruitment Consultant will have:
- Previous experience within recruitment ideally within engineering, but we are open to other areas! (minimum 1 years experience)
- A track record of hitting billing targets.
- The desire to succeed, continually learn/develop and apply your recruitment skills.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build solid relationships with candidates and clients.
- A positive attitude and determination to strive and be the best in your market.
- Experience of using a bespoke recruitment system
Other benefits of working for Perfect Placement:
- Flexible working atmosphere
- 1-hour lunch break
- Kitchen and relaxed dining area facilities
- Putting green
- Table tennis
- Pool tables
- Computer games area
- Regular incentives
- 4 pm Finish on Fridays
This role is office-based, but we have introduced a number of measures to ensure we are operating in a COVID secure manner:
- Common touchpoints are anti-bacced on a regular basis
- No-one but staff are allowed in the building
- One-way system in place
- Hand sanitiser points located throughout the building
- Temperature is taken daily when entering the workspace, through the use of a camera
- Socially distanced desks
If you are interested and feel you have the relevant experience as a recruitment consultant please send your CV to us today.