£24500 per annum
13 days ago
- Early and Late Shift 37 hours Monday to Friday - NO WEEKENDS
- Salary Dependent on Experience
- Overtime Paid Additionally
Our Client, an Environmental Services company in Middlewich, are currently looking for a HGV Technician to join their team.
Main Duties in this HGV Technician role:
- Servicing, repairs and general maintenance to vehicles
- Preparing the vehicles to MOT standards
- Diagnostic work
To be successful in this HGV Technician role you need:
- Level 3 City and Guilds or NVQ in Vehicle Repair
- Experience in the role
- Full UK Driving Licence.
Hours are early and late shifts 37 hours Monday to Friday, 06:00 - 14:00 and 13:10 - 21:00. The company is closed over the weekend. They have overtime available which is paid at time and a half.
Some benefits for this HGV Technician role are:
- 18% Pension Scheme
- 30 Days Holiday Allowance
- Tool Allowance and More!
If this HGV Technician vacancy is of interest to you and you would like to know more about it or other Jobs in the Cheshire area please contact Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK