£28000 per annum
4 days ago
- Basic Salary around £24,000 with OTE’s up to £28,000
- Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm with 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings - Paid Additionally
- Franchised Main Car Dealership
Our client is looking for a Vehicle Technician to join their team at their Main Dealership in the Stoke area. In joining this operation you will be a part of a world renowned franchise.
They are looking for a Vehicle Technician to join their busy and experienced team in the workshop - the ideal Vehicle Technician will come from a Main Car Dealer background and be comfortable in all servicing and light diagnostic / troubleshooting work.
You will be joining a team who have proved themselves capable of offering fast, friendly customer service whilst working to a high standard, getting it right first time.
As a Vehicle Technician your day to day duties will include:
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers’ guidelines
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
- Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers’ standards
- Repairing and replacing vehicle components
- Testing existing and repaired system
- Producing time estimates
This role is based in Stoke-on-Trent and my client is looking only for motor trade experienced Vehicle Technicians who live locally to the area.
If this Vehicle Technician role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Technician Jobs in Stoke-on-Trent, please contact Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our specialty. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.