£28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Based in Crewe
- Up to £25,000 Basic Salary + Bonus
- Monday to Friday + Saturday Morning Rota
We are seeking a Technician to join our Client’s Reputable Main Dealer in the Crewe area.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- Basic Salary dependent on skillset
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Monday to Friday working hours
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client:
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturer's guidelines
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
- Reporting to the Workshop Controller and Service Manager
- Producing time estimates
- Ensuring the vehicle is road safe
- Writing service reports on the work carried out
What our Clients expect of their Vehicle Technicians:
- Ideally qualified to NVQ Level 3 (Will consider time-served Technicians with a stable career history)
- Full UK driving license
- A valid MOT license is advantageous, but not essential
If you are interested in hearing more about this Vehicle Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.