£34000 per annum
3 days ago
- Monday - Friday - Saturday morning on Rota
- Up to £28,000 Basic - £34,000 OTE - Dependent on Experience
- Prestige Main Dealer!!
Our client is a well-established Prestige Main Dealer are actively looking to hire an experienced Workshop Controller whom has a professional track record in the role but can also bring the company a fresh and exciting approach.
Responsibilities as a Workshop Controller:
- Leading the Workshop Team in a clear, considered and appropriate manner.
- Ensuring that the Workshop Team has a clear understanding of the performance of the department and the wider business.
- Ensure employees have visibility of daily tasks and that progress is updated throughout the day.
- Ensuring that proactive action is taken to achieve successful outcomes.
- Evaluating and distributing servicing and maintenance work, based upon an effective understanding of skillsets and competencies.
- Ensuring that all documentation and records created are complete, accurate and aligned with any governing quality standards.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual that is seeking career development in an innovative and dynamic organisation. Previous relevant experience is essential, as is a positive outlook and an excellent work ethic.
If this Workshop Controller role is of interest or you're keen to hear about other vacancies in your area then contact Joel at Perfect Placement TODAY!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!