£26000 per annum
3 days ago
- Up to £22,000 Basic Salary
- Up to £26,000 OTE
- Opportunity to join a Great Company - Main Dealer!!
Our Client, a Volume Car Dealership is looking for an experienced Vehicle Service Advisor to join their team.
Previous experience as a Vehicle Service Advisor is preferred although candidates with a strong customer service background will be considered.
In this role you will be expected to ensure that customers requirements are understood and that you go above and beyond to make their experience of the Car Dealership Service Department as pleasurable as possible, by utilising resources in an efficient and productive manner.
Key responsibilities as a Service Advisor are as follows:
- Managing customers expectations both whilst on site and by telephone
- Checking the vehicle onto site, allocating and checking out a loan vehicle, entering work onto Kerridge and using the One Link system
- Managing progress of all jobs
- Liaising with the customer during progression of work
- Completing a full description of the work done
- Producing invoices for customers as required
You can expect a generous salary and the opportunity to earn bonuses through upselling products and good CSI scores.
If this role sound like it is for you then apply today.
The vacancy is located in the Taunton area so applicants would ideally live nearby or be prepared to travel there daily.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in Taunton, please contact Joel at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Advisor Jobs.