£25000 per annum
3 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £23,000 Depending on Experience.
- Join a great client of ours in a stable position and benefit from experienced management and a close-knit workforce.
Requirements and Responsibilities as a Vehicle Technician:
- You will be a fully Qualified Technician.
- You will be able to complete a full range of jobs.
- You will be capable of working efficiently whilst maintaining a high quality of work.
- Applications are sought from Technicians/MOT Testers from various professional backgrounds, whether you have worked in another Main Dealer or an Independent Garage.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- Work for a longstanding and trusted client of ours and join existing members of staff in the workforce.
- A competitive basic salary depending on your experience, up to £23,000.
- Your basic salary will be supplemented by an efficiency based bonus scheme so you can further boost your earnings, £26,000 OTE.
- The opportunity to work for a well-established and successful company.
- The chance to work on a premium brand and further develop your skills with brand training.
Please get in touch straight away with applications or queries as roles are being filled fast in the current marketplace.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bradford please contact Helen at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.