£35000 per annum
2 days ago
- Salary £35,000
- 42 Hour week 4 on 4 Off
- Fantastic opportunity with a leading company
Our Client is a leading Accident Management company and they are looking for someone to run their busy Fleet Centre.
Driver Controller required for fleet depot that provides replacement cars, vans and motorbikes to our clients throughout the South East. The ideal candidate will have excellent people management skills, an eye for detail, strong administration, organisational and computer skills, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment as part of a team.
Strong geographical knowledge, automotive experience and ability to work under pressure will be a distinct advantage in this role.
Key responsibilities as a Driver Controller:
- Managing all aspects of 50+ drivers availability/rota
- Health & Safety in line with company guidelines.
- Scheduling all movements as arranged by central hire control
- Ensuring adequate driver cover for workload at all times
- Ensuring drivers consistently provide service in line with brand image
- Ensuring prompt vehicle deliveries and collections in line with business KPI's
- Coordinating vehicle movements efficiently
- Checking all rental agreements for accuracy
- Updating the company database
- Managing admin support staff
- Ensure team adopt zero tolerance approach to failure
Minimum 3 years management/supervisory experience required but full training will be given.
If this Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Vacancies in Hertfordshire, please contact Charlotte at Perfect Placement now!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.