£45349 per annum
2 days ago
- Hours: Late Shift; Monday to Friday 10.30am – 8:00pm.
- Salary: up to £19.38 – 45hr week - £45,349 p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Are you looking for a new challenge with a highly successful Commercial Vehicle Group where your contribution is recognised? Our client based in the Walthamstow area is actively looking to hire a Refuse / Municipal Commercial Vehicle Technician for their busy late shite.
As a productive member of the team you will spend your time in the Workshop maintaining refuse vehicles to the high standards, carrying out inspections, repairs and services. Analysis and diagnostics of vehicles is also a critical part of this role to ensure we exceed their clients expectations.
Candidate Requirements as a Refuse / Municipal Commercial Vehicle Technician:
- Must have a proven track record working on Refuse / Municipal Commercial Vehicles.
- Must have a Level 3 qualified or City & Guilds 1, 2 & 3 in Vehicle Mechanics.
- Must have an HGV Class 2 License.
- Solid mechanical and electrical diagnostic experience.
- The ability to use a computer based system for diagnosis, inspection and information.
- The ability to follow instructions and procedures.
What’s in it for you? Upon joining you'll have access to a competitive salary for the locality, they also offer training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths.
Motor Trade experience as a Refuse / Municipal Commercial Technician is essential.
If this Refuse / Municipal Commercial Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Walthamstow please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!