£25000 per annum
2 days ago
Our client a very successful Air Distribution Solutions Design and Manufacturing Company, based near Snetterton, is looking for an experienced Stores Team Leader
Our client is offering the successful candidates: -
Full time permanent position,
07:30 – 16:00 Monday to Thursday, with an earlier finish Friday
Starting at £23,500, rising to £25,000 after a satisfactory 6 months.
Plus bonus potential, pension, death in service cover (3 times annual salary)
The Role as a Stores Team Leader:
You’ll be tasked with overseeing all aspects of the Stores department, working closely with the Purchasing & Stock Control Manager.
Leading a small team and a stock value over two sites, this is a responsible role within the company.
The Stores Team Leader will be looking at improving stock management systems and processes, working in line with the company business plan and customer delivery dates.
Duties & Responsibilities as a Stores Team Leader:
- Undertake responsibility for health and safety, hygiene, and environmental activities within the team/department
- Be an effective team leader; motivating, overseeing, and encouraging teamwork and great communication between each member of the team to optimise the department’s efficiencies
- Assisting with employee engagement and performance activities
- Regular liaison (daily and weekly) with other department Leaders/Managers to best plan and prioritise around their requirements
- Managing the stores across two sites, overseeing goods in, goods out and all deliveries – booking items in/out and ensuring stock is stored in the correct areas
- Use of CRM & MRP system to maintain a stock system, ensuring accuracy of data
- Encourage and assist with regular stock checks on random areas
- Assist team members in their duties, offer training when applicable and be an active ‘team player’ as well as a Team Leader
- Ensure all quality control procedures are followed
Requirements as a Store Team Leader
- 5 years (minimum) experience working in a stores / stock management environment
- A very good level of IT literacy and confidence using digital systems
- Great team player attitude, who enjoys working within a small team environment
- Clear and confident communicator
Experience working in a manufacturing or engineering environment will be essential, but importantly, the role requires somebody who is not easily daunted or frustrated by learning a vast product range and who is happy to get their hands dirty on a daily basis!
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Stores Team Leader to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Stores Team Leader opportunity, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement today.
We are in the process of reviewing many applications for this position. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.