£36000 per annum
1 day ago
- Basic salary depending on experience and skill level, £26,000 - £34,000 + monthly bonus!
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm with a 1in3 Saturday Rota.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a well-renowned family run Main Dealer.
You will need to have a minimum of 5 years experience working on the tools and must be qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent. Ideally you will have achieved Master Technician status within a manufacturer, however if you're an experienced Diagnostic Technician who is looking to fast-track your career into Master Technician status this could be for you!!
As a Senior / Master Technician, you will be an integral member of the Aftersales Team. Your key responsibilities will include
- Assuming a leading position within the Workshop Team; advising on work priorities, acting as a mentor and guide to other Technicians providing technical advice on work where required, and being proactive in suggesting better ways of working.
- Effectively utilising the tools and resources available to you to become a specialist in your area.
- Being integral in contributing to the delivery of a quality culture that is focused upon first time fixes.
- Contributing to the success of the Workshop Team by maintaining the highest standards of work and communicating effectively with other areas of the business.
- Maintaining all records and documentation in a complete and accurate manner ensuring that they are aligned with any governing quality standards.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is looking to continue to develop their existing skillset within a company who value each and every one of their employees.
If this Master Technician vacancy interests you, or you would like to hear more about other Technician opportunities in the Worcestershire area, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.