£25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Monday – Friday 8am – 5.30pm and 1 in 2 Saturday Morning’s
- Basic Salary up to £20,000 and OTE £25,000
- Busy Main Dealership
Our automotive client in Stoke-on-Trent is actively seeking a Vehicle Service Advisor who has a proven track record working in an automotive service department.
As an experienced Vehicle Service Advisor, you must be able to:
- Prepare paperwork before the customer comes in.
- Produce job cards/service sheets.
- Deal with invoicing and credit card payments.
- Deal with customer complaints.
- Maintain an excellent level of customer retention.
- Work well within a team across all departments.
This is a busy department so you will be a good team player with excellent, communication skills, along with the ability to up-sell additional products and services to their customers.
For your hard work, they will reward you with an excellent pay structure! For that next step in your career apply now! Motor trade experience as a Service Advisor and use of Kerridge is essential.
If this Vehicle Service Advisor Vacancy or want to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in Stoke-on-Trent, please contact Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement now!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today