£33000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Salary: £30,000 - £33,000 + Opportunity for overtime
- Hours: 08:00 - 16:30 Monday - Friday + every other Saturday
- Company: Commercial Truck Repair Garage
As an HGV Technician you will ensure the highest possible levels of productive efficiency, quality of workmanship and production finish.
Responsibilities for this HGV Technician, may include:
- Carry out repairs according to commercial/HGV manufacturer’s procedures.
- Assist in the fault diagnosis process.
- Comply with warranty procedures during repairs and with warranty material on completion of a repair.
- Work with the parts team to ensure the correct replacement parts are fitted to the vehicles..
- Assist with roadside breakdowns.-
- Ensure that the company time recording procedures are complied with and that job cards are completed accurately.
- Ensure that service sheets are completed as per Manufacturer instructions.
- Ensure that all vehicle defects are reported to your workshop manager.
The Requirements of the successful HGV Technician:
- City and Guilds, NVQ 3 or equivalent in Vehicle or Heavy Mechanics.
- A full UK driving license
- Your own set of tools for the role.
- To effectively communicate at all levels both written and verbally and be an active team member.
Commercial/HGV Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this HGV Technician Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northern Ireland / ROI please contact Demi Briers at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialize in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs