£35000 per annum
30 days ago
Our client a very successful manufacturer near near Beccles is looking for an experienced CNC Lathe Operator. To manufacture components from drawings working to specific tolerances and within agreed timeframes, ensuring all parts are available for the assembly process as required.
Our client is offering the successful candidates: -
Basic of £25,000, plus a competitive overtime rate
Realistic OTE of £30,000 - £35,000
37 hours Mon - Fri
Key responsibilities/Activities as a CNC LAthe Programmer / Operator:
- Install software programmes into machines via various methods including keying from a drawing and downloading from databases also undertake setting and operating as required
- Select appropriate materials for each job as described in the drawings
- Run the machine to produce required components
- Check and verify accuracy of components once manufactured
- Daily and accurate completion of records including timesheets and inspection status documentation
- Report any manufacturing errors to line manager so corrective action can be agreed
- Adhere to all quality, H&S standards
- Work with other departments to set priorities regarding component manufacture to ensure all parts are produced within required timeframes
- Other duties as may be required
Competencies/Skills as a CNC Lathe Programmer / Operator:
- Good attention to detail
- Good oral communication
- Team player
- Flexible attitude
- Willingness to learn/develop
- Ability to read drawings/parts lists
- Successfully completed apprenticeship
- CNC programming experience – Siemens, Fanuc, Heidenhain, Mazak
- Experience of working with a wide variety of materials
- Understanding of manufacturing protocols
- Knowledge of feeds and speeds
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced CNC Programmer to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this CNC Programmer opportunity, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement today.
We are in the process of reviewing many applications for this position. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.