£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- 8:30am - 5:30 pm Monday to Friday & 1 in 3 Saturdays as Overtime
- Up to £30,000 Depending On Experience
- Family Run, On-site Parking
Our Client, a Family Run Independent Garage requires an experienced Vehicle Technician to join their team in the Amesbury / Andover Area.
Key Responsibilities as a Vehicle Technician
- Full automotive services and necessary repairs in accordance with manufacturer standards
- Make estimations for the length and costs of specific jobs and advise customers on their importance
- Brake, clutch and timing belt changes / repairs
- Engine and gearbox stripping and fitting
- Diagnosing faults using computer hardware and software
- Ensure the workshop standards are maintained at all times
- MOT Prep
As a Vehicle Technician, your working hours will consist of Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays as Overtime
You will be rewarded a salary of up to £30,000 depending on your working experience as a Vehicle Technician
Due to the nature of the Vehicle Technician role, it is essential that all applicants are experienced within an automotive workshop and would be able to hit the ground running from the off without any training.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician Vacancy or would like to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in Andover and Hampshire, please contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement now!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.