£35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic salary up to £30,000 / bonus based on efficiency - £35,000 +
- Hours: 45 hour weeks. 7:30-5.
Our long-standing and trusted client in Darlington is seeking an experienced Panel Beater to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities as a Panel Beater:
- You must be a Level 3 Qualified Panel Beater. An ATA Qualification is desirable but not essential.
- You must be able to maintain a high standard of work whilst working within a busy bodyshop.
- You must be capable of all aspects of Panel repair and be confident working in an insurance based bodyshop.
- Looking for candidates ready to hit the ground running in order to keep up with the high calibre of existing skills in the workshop.
What the Successful Panel Beater will get:
- A competitive basic salary of up to £30,000 depending on your experience.
- A bonus scheme worked out of your individual efficiency with the ability to earn in excess of £35,000.
- Working hours of 7am – 5:30pm.
- A place within a stable and busy bodyshop where you will join a close-knit team.
If this Panel Beater Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Darlington please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.