£35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic salary up to £30,000 / bonus based on efficiency - £35,000 +
- Hours: 45 hour weeks. 7:30-5.
Our long-standing and trusted client in Darlington is seeking an experienced MET Fitter to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities for MET Fitter
- You must be Level 3 Qualified and have a stable working background as a MET Fitter (Mechanical, Electrical, Trim) / Auto Electrician.
- You must be able to maintain a high standard of work whilst working within a busy bodyshop.
- You must be capable of all aspects of the role and be confident working in the Insurance based bodyshop. Knowledge of the other areas of vehicle body repair is beneficial but not essential.
- Looking for candidates ready to hit the ground running in order to keep up with the high calibre of existing skills in the workshop.
What the Successful MET Technician will get:
- A competitive basic salary of up to £30,000 depending on your experience.
- A bonus scheme worked out of your individual efficiency with the ability to earn in excess of £35,000.
- Working hours of 7am – 5:30pm.
- A place within a stable and busy bodyshop where you will join a close-knit team.
If this MET Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Darlington please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.