Vale of Glamorgan
£27000 per annum
23 days ago
- Starting salary up to £22,000 per annum plus bonus and overtime.
- Monday to Friday 8.30am-5:00pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:00am-1:00pm.
Our client, a Franchise Approved Car Dealership in the Vale of Glamorgan region, is currently looking to hire a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician for their busy Service Department!
Reporting to the Service Manager and working as part of a team, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client. You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Service Manager as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will also need to ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
You will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum. You will need to hold a UK driving license with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy franchise approved dealer environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team. Applicants with an active MOT Smart Card and experience of vehicle diagnosis and electronics or light commercial vehicles would be advantageous to our client but it is non-essential.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Technician our client is offering…
- Starting salary up to £22,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Performance related bonus scheme averaging between £100-250 per month.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
- 20 days annual holiday allowance plus bank holidays.
- Full in-house and manufacturer approved training.
- Contributory workplace pension scheme.
- Fantastic career prospects with a well-regarded and long-established Main Car Dealer Group.
- Working hours from 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday and 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:00am-1:00pm paid at the enhanced overtime rate.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Vale of Glamorgan please contact Josh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.