£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Salary £30,000
- 42 Hour week 4 on 4 Off
- Fantastic opportunity with a leading company
Our Client is a leading Accident Management company and they are looking for someone to run their busy Fleet Centre.
Driver Controller required for fleet depot that provides replacement cars, vans and motorbikes to our clients throughout the South East.
The ideal Driver Controller candidate will have excellent people management skills, an eye for detail, strong administration, organisational and computer skills, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment as part of a team.
Strong geographical knowledge, automotive experience and ability to work under pressure will be a distinct advantage in this Driver Controller role.
Key responsibilities as a Driver Controller:
- Managing all aspects of 50+ drivers availability/rota
- Health & Safety in line with company guidelines.
- Scheduling all movements as arranged by central hire control
- Ensuring adequate driver cover for workload at all times
- Ensuring drivers consistently provide service in line with brand image
- Ensuring prompt vehicle deliveries and collections in line with business KPI's
- Coordinating vehicle movements efficiently
- Checking all rental agreements for accuracy
- Updating the company database
- Managing admin support staff
- Ensure team adopt zero tolerance approach to failure
Minimum 3 years management / supervisory experience required but full training will be given.
To apply please send your current CV quoting Driver Controller and the reference number, or for more details call Charlotte Lightfoot at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!