£32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are currently recruiting for Fully Qualified Vehicle Technicians within the High Wycombe / surrounding area for our Client, a Multi-Franchised Dealership.
They are seeking an Experienced Vehicle Technician who is motivated to enhance their knowledge, maintains the workshop to a high standard and delivers first class customer service.
To be a suitable applicant for this Vehicle Technician role you will either come from a Main Dealer currently or have a similar background. Full Driving Licence is essential for this position.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- Salary £25,000 - £28,000
- Plus a Bonus Scheme
- Monday to Friday 8am – 5.30pm
- Alternate Saturday's - Morning’s Only!
- Manufacturer Training / Progression Opportunities
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client:
- Carrying out Service Checks
- Repair work
- Carrying out Diagnostics
- Working towards Productivity and Efficiency Targets
- PDI Work
- Ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carrying out other duties as requested
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Technicians:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- NVQ Level 3 with Franchise Experience
- You must have a good working attitude
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- Working well as Part of a Team
- Maintaining the workshop to a high standard
- Ensuring adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Workshop
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in High Wycombe, please contact Abigail Firmage at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.